If you are struggling with depression, suicidal intentions, anxiety , hallucinations, paranoia, mood swings or destructive anger, you may need additional support and treatment to help you through this difficult time. Our Outpatient Adult Mental Health program has a team of experts including licensed psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, licensed masters-level counselors/social workers, recreational therapists, registered nurses, and nutritionists that will work with you to develop your own, personalized care plan in a safe, therapeutic environment.
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center offers two outpatient programs that provide a variety of treatment schedules. Our Partial Hospitalization program operates from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our Mental Health Intensive Outpatient program operates from 9 a.m. – noon, Monday through Friday. Our staff will work with you and you insurance company to place you in the right program for your individual needs.
Our dedicated team of professionals will work with you to understand and to cope with the source(s) of distress and guide you through the process to help you achieve your own highest level of mental, physical, social and spiritual well-being.
- Provide symptom relief
- Eliminate suicidal/homicidal thoughts
- Increase impulse control
- Increase ability to perform healthy daily living activities
- Develop a healthy daily routine
- Individual and group treatment approach
- Activity therapy
- Patient and family education
- Nursing services
- Medication intervention
- Patient-specific consulting
- Comprehensive discharge planning
Daily Program Activities
- Education in medication, nutrition and coping mechanisms
- Community living
- Goal setting
- Occupational and recreational activities
- Relaxation techniques