Information for Visitors
Map, Directions & Phone Directory
At St. Luke’s Behavioral Health we understand that your loved one or friend is experiencing a difficult time. We make every attempt to ensure our patients are comfortable and have a therapeutic experience. To help with this we have established guidelines to ensure the safety and security of all of our patients, visitors and staff.
Visiting hours for all adult inpatient units: 6-8 p.m., 7 days a week or as posted.
Visiting hours for children and adolescents: 6-7 p.m., 7 days a week or as posted.
Patients are on a daily schedule which includes groups, unit activities, and meetings with social services, nursing staff and hospital staff. We ask that visitors come only during scheduled times.
Our goal is to create an environment that is therapeutic and comfortable for all of our patients. When visiting with your family or friends at St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center, please be respectful of the many different types of people who receive treatment in our facility.
To help us provide a respectful environment, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Do not show excessive displays of affection while on the unit.
- Visitors must stay in open areas, and are not permitted to visit in the patient rooms.
- Visitors are asked to use good judgment in clothing. They may be asked to leave if they choose to wear clothes that are revealing, inappropriate or could be considered offensive to other patients.
- If a visitor appears to be under the influence of any substances, including alcohol, they may be asked to leave.
Phone Contact with Patients
Patients are able to make and receive phone calls from family and friends. Telephone calls can be made and received after 9 a.m. with the following exceptions:
- During group time, the patients are not accessible by phone are not available.
- Please try to avoid calling the unit during shift change: Daily between 6:30 -7:30a.m., 2:30-3:30 p.m. and 10:30 -11:30 p.m.
We are pleased to provide a list of hotels near the hospital as a courtesy for our patients and visitors. Though care has been taken to compile this list, St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center does not endorse any hotel or guarantee the accuracy of the hotel information.
Super 8 Motel
965 E. Van Buren St.
Springhill Suites by Marriott
802 E. Van Buren St.
Hyatt Regency Hotel
122 N. 2nd St.
Hilton Suites Phoenix
10 E. Thomas Road
Ramada Inn Downtown
401 N. 1st St.