Mission, Vision & Values
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is committed to providing a quality, comprehensive continuum of behavioral health care that strives to produce outcomes, which exceed the expectations of our customers. We maintain our position as a premier behavioral healthcare provider by continually assessing our service in response to our customers needs and implementing innovative strategic solutions in a clinically and fiscally responsible manner.
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center dedicates its staff and resources to the development and provision of effective behavioral health interventions and programs, which are competent, caring and responsive to the needs of patients, customers and community. This commitment includes.
- Providing a comprehensive and focused assessment of each patient’s needs resulting in an individualized approach based on the patient’s needs.
- Providing a continuum of care that is responsive to patient’s needs, and advocates for the most appropriate level of care.
- Providing services with a physician led multidisciplinary team treating patients and their families with dignity and compassion.
- Developing programs in response to customer needs, which emphasize the continuing quality improvement process.
- Fostering a supportive collaborative work environment that encourages staff members to strive for excellence in all phases of clinical and customer service.
- Operating in a manner recognizing the importance of achieving clinical outcomes with fiscal responsibility.