About St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center, part of IASIS Healthcare, is a 124-bed facility located in Phoenix, Arizona, on the campus of St. Luke’s Medical Center. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Individualized treatment plans are developed through a collaborative effort between each patient and our caring and experienced staff. We maintain a holistic approach to treatment that addresses each person’s physiological, psychological, spiritual and social needs.
- St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 124-bed mental and behavioral health facility located on the campus of St. Luke’s Medical Center. For more than 40 years, the Center has been serving the mental health needs of its community with both inpatient and outpatient treatment programs for mental and behavioral illness and/or drug and alcohol addiction.
- St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center offers individualized treatment plans on both an inpatient and outpatient basis, depending on need. The services are departmentalized and specialized to care for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- The experts at St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center include a wide variety of specialists, including licensed psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, licensed masters-level counselors/social workers, mental health technicians, occupational therapists, recreational therapists, registered nurses, case managers and nutritionists.
- Our program philosophy is to provide individualized clinical care guaranteeing each person the opportunity to reach his or her maximal level of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is committed to preserving the integrity of both the patient and family while furnishing a safe, therapeutic environment.
- Call (602) 251-8535 or 1-800 821-4193 to schedule an evaluation for admission. The professionals at St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center are available around the clock to answer any questions or concerns.